Securely access your accounts 24 hours a day from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere you have Internet access. With online banking you can:
- Review account balances and transaction histories
- View pending transactions
- Manage all of your bills with FREE Bill Pay
- Transfer funds within your account or to external accounts you hold at other financial institutions
- Send money by text or email to family and friends with Popmoney®
- Load cash-back offers to your debit card with Purchase Rewards
- Track spending and manage your money with Money Management
- Export account information into money management software like Quicken® and QuickBooks®
- Reduce paper use by receiving your account statements securely online
- Send secure messages to our member services representatives
Need assistance? Call (602) 683-1088.
Manage all of your bills in one easy-to-use spot with our FREE bill pay service.
- Receive and pay your bills electronically so you won't have to worry about bills and payments being lost in the mail.
- Set up alerts for eBill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments so you'll always stay on top of your monthly obligations.
- Schedule automatic recurring payment rules for each payee so you can spend less time paying bills and more time enjoying life.
Login to CU Online or our mobile banking app to start paying your bills the easy way today!
Money Management, your personal financial management tool, makes it easy to take control of your finances:
- Big picture – keep track of all of your accounts in one place (even accounts from other places you bank) so you can see your complete financial picture in one spot
- Auto-categorization – your transactions are automatically categorized to easily track spending
- Auto-budgeting – it automatically creates budgets based on your spending and deposit habits
- Bubble budgets – a quick way to see how you're spending
- Mobile access – it’s available inside the mobile app, so you’ll always have easy access to your financial info
Log in to your online account or the mobile app and give Money Management a try today!